After months of planning, we are very excited to be launching the Interactive Minds Digital Summit in 2013!
As you likely know, Interactive Minds has been running monthly events for the digital marketing industry for over four years now and we thought it was time that we also added a full day conference to our offering. We don’t think that digital marketing professionals should have to travel interstate to further their knowledge at the big digital marketing conferences. Not only is it expensive with travel and accommodation costs, but the conferences themselves are also generally pretty expensive.
So we hope that you like what we are doing with the Digital Summit. We’ve kept ticket prices low (early bird tickets are $295, full price $395) and we have arranged a speaker line up to equal (or exceed?) that of what you would see at an interstate conference. We have an international keynote speaker, presenters coming from interstate as well as local experts sharing their knowledge.
This week we have launched our Digital Summit website and tickets are now available. Make sure you get in fast to ensure you don’t miss out.
We are pleased to announce a great speaker line up including the following digital marketing professionals:
- Noah Kagan, Chief Sumo, App Sumo
- Rob Hudson, Chief Digital Officer, GPYR
- Kieran O’Hea, Brisbane Chief Digital Officer
- Nathan Bush, Group Digital Manager, Super Retail Group
- Jonathan Kerr, Director, Marketing & Digital, A&G Insurance
- Emma Cornwell, Head of Publishing, NRMA
- Jess Whittaker, Lead Product Evangelist, BuzzNumbers
- Michael Weeding, Head of Digital, Citibank
- Jeff Dermann, Senior Product Manager, Totaltravel, Yahoo!7
- Darren Sutton, Managing Partner and Lead Strategist, XCOM
Check out the Digital Summit website for all the details on the speakers and programme that we have arranged. We hope that you enjoy it!