Wednesday 17 March 2020, The Grove – 480 Queen Street, Brisbane CBD
We are back! It has never been a more important time for marketers to focus in on what matters. Wouldn’t you love to gain some insight into what that means for marketers across various industries right now?
As we are all adapt to the times, focus on what counts, and market through uncertainty, some marketers are working leaner and smarter, many are doing more with less and some are focused on growth and opportunity. At this event, we lift the covers on how real marketers are taking 2021 in their stride. We’ll hear about their approach, where they see marketing opportunities, and what’s changed in the last 12 months.
Our speakers will share:
- Their key focus areas
- How they are working smarter in 2021
- The digital tools and opportunities they are excited about
- The role of innovation and experimentation
Don’t miss your chance to get these unique insights whilst coming face-to-face with your peers at a special industry reunion!
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 – 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee, and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have four speakers each presenting for 20 minutes
- We will hold a panel Q&A (including audience questions) at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
Joshua Cocks, Digital Media Manager, Compare The Market
Hear how Compare The Market will approach 2021 and why their teams are adopting a more agile way of working for the year ahead. Joshua will share what’s changed and what hasn’t and he will discuss his thoughts on the pending changes for Apple and Facebook.
Additional speakers to be announced closer to the event
This event will be held live, in-person in Brisbane’s CBD. Following COVID-19 protocol the event is capped at 100 attendees. Early bird tickets are on sale now. Buy 3 get 1 free group discount is only available for a limited number of tickets and will become unavailable once sold out.