The cookie apocalypse is here and now is the time for marketers, agencies, businesses and publishers to take action and ensure your knowledge and targeting strategies are up to date as we enter the new world of data privacy.
If you want to understand the targeting implications from the phasing out of third-party cookies and the iOS operating system changes, then this is the event for you. We’ll be hearing about the latest approaches, tools and tactics that will give you the customer targeting you need.
Our speakers will inform and educate from both sides of the table on the current updates from this evolving space, share how they have pivoted their spend and strategy and talk about what the future holds. Whether you are running a huge ad spend or managing a small campaign, these insights will help you to optimise your efficiencies and ad spend.
At this event you will learn:
- What it means to not be able to target your online customers using 3rd party cookie data and how that will impact campaigns, plus what you can do
- How Facebook allow you to reach your audience without conversion event data from Apple and how Aggregated Event Management will take its place
- The greater impact of the phase out of third-party cookies will have on digital marketers and agencies
- What are the essential tools, software and growth opportunities that can give marketers the insights they need into the shift in traffic and consumer behaviour.
- Effective use of first party data strategies to inform your advertising framework
This event will be held live, in-person in Brisbane’s CBD. Following COVID-19 protocol
Don’t miss your chance to get these must-have digital marketing insights directly from your peers!