As part of our launching into FY23/24 we going deeper on topics each quarter, which means in addition to seminars we will be offering virtual sessions and sharing perspectives from thought-leaders in our community and experts on the related topic.
Going Deeper with Topics
Crafting Cut-Through Campaigns
This immersive event is tailored for marketing professionals eager to grasp the nuances of campaign planning, uncover the essence of truly effective campaigns, and gain insights from leading brands on their success stories. Whether you’re fine-tuning your strategies or just embarking on your marketing journey, this session promises actionable insights and strategies that resonate.
Join us and be part of a transformative learning experience that will elevate your marketing prowess.
What’s in Store?
- Campaign Planning: Dive into the intricacies of campaign planning, from crafting creative ideas and setting key objectives to truly understanding your target audience and the art of measuring results.
- Effective Campaigns Decoded: Discover what makes a campaign truly effective. Learn how to resonate with your target audience, capture the essence of authenticity, and make your campaign stand out amidst the cacophony of digital noise.
- Dissecting Success: Hear firsthand from leading brands about their successful campaigns and the strategies that propelled them to the top.
8am – 10:30am
480 Queen Street, Brisbane, 4000
Brand Marketing Director, Who Gives a Crap
The trailblazing Brand Marketing Director at “Who Gives a Crap” Toilet Paper brings her flair for disruptive campaigns to the forefront, championing social change with every move. Discover how to craft campaigns that matter!
Crafting Disruptive Campaigns For a Cause
What you will learn:
- The importance of the walk first, talk second approach
- Tips for getting the customer to care
- How to find the right cultural hooks/tensions
- How to be bold and back yourself
Creative Strategist, WonderKarma
Esteemed Creative Strategist, with a portfolio featuring Qantas & The Great Barrier Reef’s Traditional Owners, he’s the wizard of weaving heartfelt stories into campaigns that resonate and inspire action for social good.
A good idea can come from anywhere.
You will learn:
- How to gain deep insight into your audience.
- How to tap into truth
- Living the brand promise
- Setting realistic targets
Chief Creative Officer, Chep Network
With two decades at the helm of creativity in agencies including Chep Network, Gavin has propelled brands like Nike & Apple with campaigns that perfectly blend art and science. Gavin and the Chep Network team recently won a host of awards for work on Samsung’s Flipvertising campaign promoting the Galaxy Flip 4, so this session promises a blueprint for award-winning creativity.
How the F*#CK did you make Flipvertising?
You will learn:
- The power of different-shaped ideas
- How we turned a crazy idea into a reality
- Creativity goes beyond the Creative Department
- What we learnt through the process
- The opportunity to network with attendees
- Barista made coffee & tea will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- Each speaker will present for 20 minutes