Learnings from 50 Podcast Episodes
Welcome to the 50th Episode of The Interactive Minds Podcast! In this episode we bring you a special solo episode where Louisa shares her tips after recording 50 podcast episodes. Listen up and you’ll hear why the podcast was started in the first place, how the strategy has evolved and some practical efficiencies that work best for us.
Welcome to Interactive Minds the online marketing podcast, where each week digital marketing and business professional Louisa Dahl, shares with you the tangible takeaways and recipes for marketing success. Louisa is joined by a host of passionate marketers, innovators and digital leaders from across the globe.
If you want easily digestible marketing tips from the industry’s top leaders, this is the podcast for you.
In this episode you’ll hear Louisa expand on these 10 key learnings:
- Having an interview structure helps you to be consistent and faster
- Line up guests well in advance
- Minimum prep is better for everyone.
- It’s easier to do things while they the interview is fresh
- Work out how the podcast can REALLY benefit the business.
- Don’t expect to get loads of traffic from your existing audience.
- Don’t expect your guests to promote it for you
- Don’t pay big bucks for producing.
- Podcast hosts are a search engine like everything else.
- Don’t lose momentum.
Louisa’s recommended action item from today’s show is to review something you’ve recently worked on and think about what you’ve learnt. It’s therapeutic!
Access our free training on ROI.