How Spicers Retreats have pivoted creatively during the global pandemic
In today’s digital marketing podcast, Louisa interviews Sue Johnson who is the Marketing Director from Spicers Retreats on how they have adapted their travel business and their marketing during a global pandemic.
Welcome to Interactive Minds, where each week digital marketing and business professional Louisa Dahl, shares with you the tangible takeaways and recipes for marketing success. Louisa is joined by a host of passionate marketers, innovators and digital leaders from across the globe.
If you want easily digestible marketing tips from the industry’s top leaders, this is the podcast for you.
In this episode, Louisa and Sue discuss how Spicers Retreats have had to pivot, the changes made and what they are thinking about for the recovery or ‘road out’ following the COVID crisis.
Here are three things you’re going to learn:
- How Spicers Retreats have had to pivot the business using creativity due to COVID
- How their communications have had to evolve
- How a brand diagnostic project helped them to better understand their customer
Other topics discussed include:
- How Sue undertook a brand perception survey and the process used.
- The ways in which Spicers Retreats have evolved their offering in recent weeks due to travel restrictions and COVID impacts.
- Why the best marketers are never finished learning
- How they measure results and the metrics they watch.
- Why it’s not about strategy right now, rather you need to be responsive and flexible
Louisa’s recommended action item from this podcast episode is to consider when you last spoke to a customer and get on the phone to speak to your customers again now!
You can hear this episode using the link above, or listen on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher.
If you liked this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes. We’ll repay you with loads of good karma!
Links from this episode:
Access our free training on ROI.