How Ignite Travel Group Increased Brand Trust with Jake Falkinder
Recognising your need to improve your brand trust is one thing, coming up with the strategy to achieve the increase is another.
Welcome to Interactive Minds, where each week digital marketing and business professional Louisa Dahl, shares with you the tangible takeaways and recipes for marketing success. Louisa is joined by a host of passionate marketers, innovators and digital leaders from across the globe.
If you are interested in how to increase your brand trust, this episode is for you.
On this episode of Interactive Minds, Louisa speaks with Jake Falkinder, Director of Marketing for Ignite Travel Group. Jake has been in the world of marketing for 15 years but started his career in the aviation industry with a degree in Computer Science. His unique experience with technology has brought a different perspective to his marketing strategies, which has helped Ignite Travel Group make a big impact on the travel and tourism market.
Louisa and Jake discuss how Jake considers Ignite’s brand trust, the tools he uses to do so, and how a brand ambassador has been the secret to success.
Some other important topics in the episode include:
- Jake’s unique marketing background
- How Ignite Travel manage overflow work
- How to use Google Search Insights to track your customer base
- Why Ignite does a full brand trust analysis every six months
- How to figure out if a brand ambassador is right for your business
- Why you should know what kind of content you want to create before hiring a brand ambassador
- The particular behaviours Ignite customers have