How to use sponsorship as a content play with Matt Henry from Signet
[If you haven’t already, listen to this podcast episode above or on Apple, Spotify, or Google ]
Sponsorships are a great tool for creating greater awareness of your brand. They can inform, engage and educate potential customers, while also leaving a lasting footprint well after a campaign, event or partnership.
Welcome to Interactive Minds, where each week digital marketing and business professional Louisa Dahl, shares with you the tangible takeaways and recipes for marketing success. Louisa is joined by a host of passionate marketers, innovators and digital leaders from across the globe.
If you want easily digestible marketing tips from the industry’s top leaders, this is the podcast for you.
On this episode of Interactive Minds, Louisa speaks with Matt Henry, the General Manager of Marketing and Sales at Signet, Australia’s acclaimed packaging, warehouse, construction and safety supplies company.
Matt has over 15 years of experience within both client and agency sides. Matt is a genius when it comes to the creation and execution of marketing and digital strategies. His experience has spanned content, brand e-commerce, social media, sponsorship and advertising and has worked alongside some of Australia’s most iconic brands including Disney Pixar, AFL, NRL, Hot Wheels and Wrangler.
This Inspiring conversation discusses both B2C to B2B roles, and the challenging differences each role holds. Also, Matt and Louisa talk Air Guitars, as they discuss how Signet’s sponsorship led to multiple awards and a groundbreaking international response.
Also featured in this episode:
- Matt’s career highlights and his current role at Signet
- The biggest challenges and difference between B2C to B2B role
- How Matt is held accountable for the KPIs within the Signet team
- The key lessons Matt has learned from his current team
- Why getting staff on the customer frontline is vital
- The new, entertaining approach to sponsorships within Signet
- Why Signet supported Air Guitar legends on their journey to air greatness
- The lengthy process of creating an award-winning campaign
- How Matt and his team navigated the long list of challenges
- How big brands can create subtle campaigns
Matt Henry: LinkedIn
Signet Air Guitar Australia Content
Join Interactive Minds’ Facebook Group