How to transition to a new vendor with Kate Phillips from Revelian
Vendors aren’t usually the focus when we talk about our businesses, but they are hugely important for many businesses. How are your business relationships with vendors?
Welcome to Interactive Minds, where each week digital marketing and business professional Louisa Dahl, shares with you the tangible takeaways and recipes for marketing success. She is joined by a host of passionate marketers, innovators and digital leaders from across the globe.
If you want easily digestible marketing tips from the industry’s top leaders, this is the podcast is for you.
In this episode, Louisa speaks with Kate Philips, the Chief Marketing Officer and Head of People’s Strategy at Revelian. Kate oversees their marketing operations, whilst also being responsible for driving the talent acquisition, retention, growth and development strategies for their rapidly growing business.
Kate has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to marketing roles and has garnered international success in the human resources and HR tech industries. Most of Kate’s career has been centred on B2B roles within corporate and multinational companies, across a whole range of different industries.
Kate opens up about when you should consider transitioning to a new vendor and how to do it.
Also featured in this episode:
- Kate’s experience with transitioning from big corporations to smaller business
- How to get the most out of your meetings
- The day in the life of Kate – being more productive with her time
- Vendor relationships – what to do when they stop working
- What does an ideal vendor relationship look like?
- How to stay on track when things go wrong
- Transitioning to a new provider – good practices