Never before have customers had so much information and so little time. In order to help customers make informed, fast decisions that meet their needs, it’s up to us as marketers to make it easy. The implementation of user experience (UX) techniques to enable fast and efficient customer decisions, is vital.
UX practices are relevant to many facets of digital marketing, including website design, development, search engine optimization (SEO), mobile and content decisions. Regardless of the device, publisher or content medium, customers want to engage with brands in fast, highly interactive and visually pleasing environments that meet their needs in an instant.
This August we'll be delving into how companies are merging the best practices of both UX and marketing to keep themselves user-focused and drive their strategies forward. Our speakers will share their experience in creating UX focused customer journeys to achieve digital marketing results.
- How to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Best practice user experience in 2017
- How to use data to guide user experience design
- 3 commonly seen mistakes
- 5 techniques you can implement today
This event is a seminar event and includes:
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 - 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have three speakers each presenting for 20 minutes
- Question and answer time will be held at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
Book your ticket now
If you think UX isn't for you, consider the following:
- If content is not properly optimized, 79% of users will leave the respective page and search for another site to complete the task.
- A whopping 96% of smartphone users have encountered websites that weren’t designed for their mobile devices.
- 48% of users say they become frustrated and annoyed when sites are poorly optimized for mobile devices, while 52% say a bad mobile experience makes them less likely to engage with the company in the future.
- 71% of online publishers claim “well-formed mobile content” significantly boosts user engagement.
- 63% of searchers use multiple devices — smartphones, tablets, PCs, etc. — to find local businesses.
- 95% of customers agree with this statement: “Good user experience just makes sense.”
(figures from CIO)
Join your peers in extending your knowledge on addressing this important topic.