Exploring Voice and Audio Marketing - 2nd May, Brisbane
Your customers are listening, but can they hear YOU?
As marketers, it’s part of our job to be where our customers are. At this event, we’ll explore the current landscape of voice and audio and uncover where the opportunities lie.
With predictions that up to 50% of searches by 2020 will be voice and with 3.5 million podcast listeners in Australians, we’ll look at where consumer attention is focusing and what you need to do to be heard.
Our speakers will cover:
- How voice search is being used and what’s ahead
- What you need to do to optimise for voice search now
- How brands are using audio content to reach their customers
- How you can still capture a first mover advantage
Book your ticket now.
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 - 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have four speakers each presenting for 20 minutes
- We will hold a panel Q&A (including audience questions) at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
+Speakers announced soon!
Early bird tickets are available until Thursday 18th April or until the allocation has run out.